quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

David Nalbadian to Retire by 30



Quoted from the David Nalbadian Website:

30/10/2009
Two more Years enjoying David’s Game
“King” David has set a date: he says he thinks of withdrawing from competition after his 30th birthday. There are still two more years to go since he will be 28 next January 1st. His idea is to go on playing a couple of years more and try to achieve his greatest dream: the Davis Cup. "In this stage, I will see how I am year after year. And it depends a lot on how my hip is, if I feel well and competitive", he said. The player from Córdoba said: “If I start feeling limitations, I will have to reconsider the situation”: Nalbandian, who was operated on the hip some time ago, will make his comeback to the ATP circuit next January, in the Auckland ATP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário